Monday 15 April 2013

Final Word is Mortgage



                                                                   My final word is MORTGAGE!

So comparing the two; Media and Mortgage. It was obvious to me that mortgage had more potential and pobably had easier tools the work with.

So shown throughout the pictures on the page, i have been experimenting and drawing my M letter with Wood. I thought that working with wood be simple, but once trying it out, i was not.

My ideas throughout these page are cutting out a M on Wood. Here to the left i was focusing on the sign post people have infront of their houses that say " for sale". I was experimenting also with drawing out houses with the font M.






Here were some measurments for my final idea.
However after discussing with my tutors, this was not exactly showing the idea of it being Mortgage.
 So here to the left, i continued to look at more fonts and different ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment