Wednesday 8 May 2013

List of ideas

 From all these research, i felt i was still stuck, I didnt know how to move on from this point. So i decided to make another mind map in oder to help me look at a different way. In this minda map i focused on the different expressions that is given when we mention scissors to others. I then looked at  what the scissors are used for, the different sizes, its visual effects and the sound when cutting. There were only 3 that i had come up with. " snip snip", " click click" , "tchick tchick". I then realized that sound wasnt important in this project.


On this sheet, i was listing out the things scissors can cut. I came across a few good ideas. But when discussing this to my tutors, i was told i was looking at this the wrong way. The purpose of this project is to try to celebrate the idea of scissors in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment