Saturday 5 January 2013

Fashion Lines


Even though these 3 pieces here does not entirely connect with my project, i felt like exploring lines in a different way, in this case fashion. I found this paper of a model in the library and decided to go crazy with lines on her dress and everywhere else like her skin. The reason for all of this was to explore every option i had. I must say i did enjoy doing these pieces.



I like this one to the left because her skin is invaded with line shapes. The same line shape i had done ages ago. I find these two pieces very fierce.


This one here to the right was just a quick sketch i made in my sketchbook of a woman's dress made out line patterns.


The one to the left was a quick dress i invented made out of leaves. Even though i knew i was going off topic, i decided to not work on fashion lines any further.













                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment